Saturday, April 20, 2013

Word of Thompson, new name, updating blog!

Just a quick announcement, I'm going to update my blog in some regards. For one, since I've missed that there's a thing actually called the "Thomson effect" (note: Thomson, not Thompson, but aaanyway...) and since I do want to have a somewhat unique thing going on here, I've decided to change the name. The new name will be "Word of Thompson", I'm sure you can see what I'm playing with here, since I'm a fan of blasphemy and my own words I couldn't think of a better name at this moment.

Alas I shall never restrict myself to one thing, but now is a good opportunity to pick a new and hopefully better name as it's getting more air under its wings. I might change more stuff, all visual of course, the material will remain pretty much the same. I suppose that's pretty much it, The Thompson Effect is soon to be Word of Thompson.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment